Great price for 1892 series Thorogood boots. Made in USA. Retails for $ 300+. All sizes in stock.
Built from one of America’s oldest boot legacies.
The Thorogood 1892 collection consists of Goodyear Welted footwear made in Merrill and Marshfield, WI by Weinbrenner Shoes. Albert Weinbrenner founded “Weinbrenner and Peffer” in 1892 manufacturing and selling boots to the jobbing trade from a small store in Milwaukee, WI. The Thorogood 1892 collection is built using footwear manufacturing techniques used for over 200 years. The Portage Boot was originally designed for the roofing trade. A full extra piece of leather is stitched into the interior and exterior of the boot for added protection against wear and tear.
- Built on the Thorogood #60 Last
- Horween Chromexcel Upper
- Goodyear Storm Welted in Marshfield, WI
- Engineered composite shank
- Oil Resistant Black Commando Outsole
- Removable Dual Density Shock Absorption Footbed
- Union Made in Marshfield, WI