TACKLIFE 150PSI Digital Tire Inflator
with coupon code
- ➤ Preset & Auto Off – Support preset tire pressure value and automatically shut down when the desired value is reached; 120W, 12V 10A, 40L/Min air flow, finish inflating a tire in 2~3 minutes; Suitable for car, sedan, midsize SUV, motorcycle, bicycle and balls (includes a Presta adaptor); DOES NOT support LT, HT, or Truck Tires
- ➤ International Accuracy Standards – Equipped with a digital gauge in line with the ANSI B40.1 International Accuracy Standards (±2%), it reads the tire pressure accurately; The large backlight LCD screen shows inflating progress clearly even at night; 0.5~1.5psi will be additionally inflated to make up for the air leakage caused by the vent valve when removing the nozzle, making the tire pressure more accurate
- ➤ Easy To Use – With a 10ft power cord and a 2.3ft air hose, it’s easy to reach 4 tires of your vehicle; The overheat protection will shut down the product when overloading or the temperature reaches 100℃; An auto reset switch avoids the trouble of turning on/off the switch repeatedly; Display units: PSI,/KPA/BAR
- ➤ 3 LED Flashlight Modes – Built with 4 LED beads, the bright flashlight makes it easier to inflate at night; The SOS and red traffic warning light will help a lot in emergent situations; Just start your car, connect it with the car cigarette lighter and press the light switch, it’s easy to use
- ➤ What You Get – TACKLIFE ACP1C tire inflator, backup fuse, 4 x nozzle adaptors, user manual, 2 years warranty card, nylon bag; NOTE: Only support DC 12V power source, not compatible with AC 110V, AC 220V, DC 24V, or DC 36V; For home use, TACKLIFE jump starters with 12V 10A output can power it
This is the first time I ever get to write a 1-Star description, and I consider myself a fairly upbeat person. However I was very disappointed that I received a defective unit, although the display and LED bulb work fine, the electric motor will not turn on no matter what I do. I filed a Refund with Amazon, but I will not be sending the unit back, since I purchased the unit and took it outside the US, it will cost me more money to send it back than buying a new one. It’s very disappointing that no QC took place before sending this item, something as simple as plugging it in and turning it on.
Since I decided not to send it back, ever the tinkerer I figured I would open the compressor and see if I could find out what was wrong with it. After a little while, bingo! It was ON!
Turns out the electric motor has a dead spot where, if it sits at a particular angle of rotation, it won’t operate. So, after manually rotating the piston arm, the compressor is able to function properly.
To avoid having this recurrent problem and not disassembling the unit every time, I cut a small window on the piston side where I could reach and rotate the arm every time.
So, everything is working fine now. I would give this unit 5 stars as it does exactly what it’s meant to do. But for the additional work I put in, and considering that this is an AMAZON’S CHOICE item, i gave it 2 stars. Amazon can’t afford to have a highly recommended DOA product.
Wow, a TACKLIFE support agent has reached our personally to offer me a replacement unit at no charge and offer support in fixing the one I have! plus, they’re very interested in understanding what failed. Great to see this kind of support, I guess that’s why it’s an Amazon Choice product. I will give it 5-stars once I see the second unit at my doorstep.
LAST UPDATE: After receiving the unit from TACKLIFE directly, I’m veeeery happy with the product and service. I’ve been using it for my kids bicycles, my cars and my motorcycles. The LED display is a great tool, I’m giving the second unit to my father as I know he’ll love it. Thanks again TACKLIFE.