Stud Finder Stud Sensor with Large LCD Display
on sale for
. Regular price is
- Operating Temperature: -20 ～ 60℃
- Storage Temperature: -20 ～ 60℃
- Power Supply: 1 * 9V 6F22 Battery (Included)
- Item Size: Approx. 154 * 69 * 30mm / 6.06 * 2.72 * 1.18in
- Item Weight: Approx. 189g / 6.67oz
- Package Size: Approx. 17 * 8.5 * 4.5cm / 6.69 * 3.35 * 1.77in
- Package Weight: Approx. 248g / 8.74oz
- Easy to Use : Only three buttons, first press ON/OFF power button, then select the Mode Switch Button,after that just press the “Scan button”(at the left side of the device) and scan horizontally across the object surface.
- Smart Beep Function & Ergonomic Design: With an audible beep to remind you of the stud’s location and position to find the stud center quickly. Handheld and anti-slip body for comfortable and firm grip, convenient to use.
- LCD with Backlight Display: Large LCD digital display with illuminated graphical and sound signal indication, also with battery level indication.
- Three Detecting Modes: During the stud sensor mode, it can locate the the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/2″ (38mm), metal rebar up to 3″(76mm) and AC wire up to 2″(51mm).
- Widely Application: Multi-scanner stud finder for Wood, Metal, Deep, AC Current. Quickly locates edges and center of wood ,wall studs, metal pipes,wooden joist ,rebar behind walls, floors and ceilings, also indicates the presence of live AC wire.
If you’re looking for a multimeter that can do a wide range of testing, or even just your first meter, get this. It’ll cover all your bases, plus it’s 20 Amp, which isn’t always something you need, but you have it anyway in case you do.
If you shop locally, you’ll spend just as much on a less capable meter.
Made in China? Most likely, but so are all the others that you’ll find on here, or at your local stores, unless you buy a FLUKE, but let’s be honest, if you’re thinking of spending that kind of money on a FLUKE multimeter, you’re likely not reading reviews on a $30 meter.
It reads accurately on all I’ve tested so far.
It arrives in a simple box, and everything is wrapped in plastic. Comes with a decent pair of a leads, a K-type thermocoupler probe for measuring temperature, batteries installed, and a manual.
It’s cheap enough to be your first multimeter, but capable enough to be your only multimeter.
I’ve seen some of the other reviews complain about nit picky things, but at this price point, I really don’t see how anyone could be unhappy with their purchase (aside from the person who claims to received a used one), unless someone received a broken one, which Amazon replaces so easily.
If you’re thinking about getting this, just do yourself a favor and get it.
If you’re debating on this one, or a FLUKE, then just get a FLUKE. Fluke’s are expensive, but they are truly the best.
Overall, I am pleased with this, and you will not find a better value.