has POWERbotâ„¢ R7040 Robot Vacuum for $ 289.
20x More Powerful Suction – Delivers optimal cleaning results
Visionary Mappingâ„¢ Plus and FullView Sensorâ„¢ 2.0 – Creates optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles
- 20x More Suction Power – Delivers 20x more powerful cleaning on all floor types when compared to a conventional robot vacuum with a circular design*
- Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor 2.0 – Onboard camera and multiple sensors create the ideal cleaning path for multi-room cleaning while avoiding obstacles along the way. Coverage map shows you where POWERbot has cleaned.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you to remotely control your robot vacuum on your smartphone** or through voice enabled devices such as Bixby, Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant***
- Edge Clean Master – An innovative rubber blade that extends out to clean hard to reach areas like corners and along the edges of the wall.
- Recharge and Resume – Automatically returns to docking stations to recharge and then resumes cleaning until the job is complete.
If this was solely a review of the vacuum itself it would be 5 stars. I’m gonna get this out of the way. The vacuum is amazing. Couple things. Turn off repeat, and don’t worry about the battery life. The thing is smart enough to pick up where it left off unless it’s on repeat mode. When repeat mode is on, the vacuum will run until it dies without going back to recharge. The setting makes no sense, and it’s default on. Turn it off, and the vacuum will clean until the battery is low, return to the dock, recharge, and then finish the job where it left off. The first time it cleaned my house (1250 sq ft) it took two separate runs to finish the house, however it got to every single inch of the house it could reach. If the vacuum could get under or in the space it went, it cleaned it, and cleaned it well. Never got stuck. Its vacuum path was beautiful straight lines and it didn’t waste time getting lost. Handled both carpet and hard floors like a champion.
Now the app. Awful. Crashes a lot, fails to pair, on the iPhone looks horrible because it doesn’t scale for my 7+, but none of that matters. The remote that comes with the thing does everything the app does. The app does nothing special besides being being able to change settings or start the vacuum while you’re not home. However, that doesn’t matter. Just set the schedule to run every day, and empty the bin once a day. The vacuum will take care of the rest.
Worth every penny. Buy this thing. It will make you happy.