LEGO Star Wars
each. Select in-store pickup where stock permits, otherwise
shipping is free
on orders $ 35 or more. Thanks NoNeed2Pay
Note: Availability for in-store pickup may vary by location.
- LEGO Star Wars First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack (75166) $ 7.99
- LEGO Star Wars Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack (75167) $ 7.99
- Features space for two minifigures, front and rear stud shooters, and detachable stud blasters, batons and new-for-june-2017 Stormtrooper shield elements
- LEGO Star Wars toy vehicle includes four minifigures: two first order Stormtroopers, a first order Flametrooper and a first order officer.
- Weapons include two batons, three stud blasters and a Flamethrower
- Engage the enemy and fire the stud shooters, detach the batons and shields and get the troopers ready for battle
- Measures over 1 inch (3cm) high, 4 inches (12cm) long and 2 inches (6cm) wide
[DeI got this LEGO Star Wars First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack mainly for the riot gear First Order Stormtrooper minifigs. You get two of them in this set, plus Flametrooper and First Order officer minifigs, and a little speeder. Almost worth the price for the minifigs alone, especially First Order Stormtroopers with riot gear, but the speeder is a fairly nice addition. It’s not very big, which is to be expected with these small Battle Pack sets. It seats only two minifigs, so while the box and instructions would have you using the First Order officer as the pilot, I prefer to use it as a riot gear Stormtrooper speeder with both Stormtroopers riding it. Plus the speeder has spots to hold the riot gear for both Stormtroopers. Not a bad set overall, and reasonably priced for what you get. If I had one minor issue, it’s that the handle on the rear facing blaster turret is meant to be facing down, but won’t allow a minifig to sit in the spot in that position, so you have to turn the handle upward or sideways to accommodate a minifig and it looks a bit weird. Otherwise, a cool Battle Pack and great for army building your First Order forces.al Review]:
I grabbed both, thanks!
Worth it for the minifigs alone.
Got both, so many minifigs®🧱!
Bought a few to donate. I figure these are more donatable than toy guns. Is toys for tots the best place to donate?
Thanks got a set for me and one to gift!
Best? Meh. Easiest? Yes.
Stuff like this I prefer to give to hospitals. Chemo and dialysis is 4ish hours stuck in a chair. Legos are awesome to kill that time since they still feel ok enough to play.
Sick kids don’t get the same kind of “family” Christmas cuz their immunity sucks. Can’t ride bikes and crap coloring gets old. Crafts, bord games a Legos are engrossing,active and frigging $ $ . Worth the extra steps IMO to get it to a children’s ward where you get much more “oh god yassssss” for your donation dollars.
Amazon has the First Order Speeder as well for . They don’t have the Bounty Hunter one though.
*edit – looks like someone beat me on the draw^
Same price on amazon for the first order transport. Unfortunately I want the bounty hunters but don’t want to get off my butt to get credit card.
Maybe I’ll go to the local children’s hospital. Thanks! The board games I’ll drop off somewhere else
thanks! I grabbed both for my nephew. good deal for the minifigs alone for sure.
Make sure you know who you’re donating to first. Some are all about the money first and not the kids.
Thanks! Great price. Bought them both
Aren’t these only off regular price?