6th Avenue Electronics via Google Express
GoPro HERO7 Black
on sale for
with promo code
(apply at checkout).
Shipping is free
. Thanks Ankurg09
Vendor does not show up! Maybe one item in stock only, and gone already?
Its still there. I just checked. Sold by 6th Avenue electronics
I see it.
order placed. Thanks,OP!
Phew i thought I was the only one seeing it. Glad it works
Great deal, just purchased!
Stay away from this vendor, search around for their feedback, not good as in terrible
I ordered a couple of days from same vendor. Received GoPro 7 black. No issues.
I’ve never had trouble with 6th Ave Electronics
Thank you. Just purchased it even though I have 2 action cams already.
Man every Google Express order I did was good for a cancel. Some I figured like the Google WiFi price error but some just flat out cancelled and I should have bought elsewhere. Skipping this deal and more from Google Express unless they can get these companies to fulfill thier orders.
I clicked on purchase, got a notification through the app that it was charged yet didnt receive any email and didnt get any confirmation. When I try to hit sumbit again, it says one code per account. Now i am not sure if the order went through or not.
Give it few minutes. My friend got it.
- HyperSmooth Video Stabilization – Get gimbal-like stabilization—without the gimbal. HERO7 Black predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footage.
- Time Warp Video – Capture super stabilized time lapse videos while you move about a scene. Increase the speed up to 30x to turn longer activities into shareable moments.
- Super Photo – Get the best photos automatically. With Super Photo, HERO7 Black intelligently applies HDR, local tone mapping or noise reduction to optimize your shots.
- Rugged + Waterproof – Share experiences you can’t capture with your phone. HERO7 Black is rugged, waterproof without a housing to 33ft (10m) and up for any adventure.
- Voice Control – Stay in the moment. Control your HERO7 Black hands-free with voice commands like “GoPro, take a photo” and “GoPro, start recording. ”
- Live Streaming – Share your story as you live it with video streaming to Facebook Live. You can save your streamed videos to your SD card in high resolution.
- 4K60 Video + 12MP Photos – HERO7 Black shoots stunning 4K60 video and 12MP photos that are as awesome as the moments themselves.
- 8x Sol-Mo Video – With ultra high frame rate 1080p240 video, you can slow things down by up to 8x to relive funny, interesting or epic moments in all their glory.
- Intuitive Touch Screen – If you have a smartphone, using HERO7 Black will feel familiar. Three main capture modes with streamlined settings make navigating easy.
Firstly the HyperSmooth setting is genuinely impressive. Even going down rough, rocky trails on a mountain the footage is shockingly smooth. I used the chest mount which worked very well. I did have a video sample on this review but it looked awful once uploaded. I guess it was whatever processing Amazon does to videos you upload as I uploaded the video to Youtube and Vimeo with no problems.
The stabilization in the TimeWarp (hyper lapse video) mode is not quite as good as in the HyperSmooth mode but works well. When I used TimeWarp while mountain biking it was watchable but a little rough. When I used it while on a road bike with was very smooth.
The SuperPhoto HDR setting in photo mode also works shockingly well. I’ve been pleasantly surprised with the images it produces in the linear FOV with SuperPhoto turned on.
I haven’t had any of the connection and setup issues that others have noted. I have a Google Pixel 2 and was able to download the GoPro app, turn on the Camera, install updates, and have it up and running with no problems at all. I know it varies by iOS vs Android and what phone you are using, but if you have a Pixel 2, you shouldn’t have any issues. Hopefully. I didn’t anyway. Cross your fingers.
My only negative thing to say so far is the battery life is not great. You may as well go ahead and buy at least one more battery and the multi-battery charger. Turning off wireless connections while filming definitely helped with battery life but on the other hand it is also really nice to use your phone to control it with using it.
All in all I really like it. I haven’t had a GoPro since they didn’t have touch screens. This is the first one with enough features to entice me back into the GoPro world. This one is easy to use. It produces good footage. It’s waterproof and rugged. I can use it as an action camera and as a small point and shoot travel camera. That is basically what I’ve been hoping a GoPro could be at some point and I feel like this one actually delivers on that.