not as good as the FP 8.00 deal but still pretty good…..
– 440C stainless steel blade with sanding processing and G10 handle
– With rivet on the blade, more convenient for you to open the knife
– Semi-automatic quick opening feature, faster to unfold / fold the blade than normal knives
– With hanging clip on anti-slip handle, convenient to carry
– Lightweight and pocket size, supplying with a storage pouch
Material A Blade A: 440C the Stainless Steel’s
the Handle Material A: the G10
the Folding the Length: 10.1cm
Unfold the Length: 17.8cm
the Clip the Length: 5.5cm
Blade A the Length: 7.7cm
Blade A the Width: 2.5cm
also still available is the LAND (sanrenmu) 9103 Frame Lock Pocket Folding Knife for 11.99 which is an even better knife.
- Firebird F753M1 is created with G-Lock. It is a robust lock design, which allows you to use this knife conveniently in wide range of situations.
- Satin finishing of blade
- G10 fiberglass handle
- Firebird F753M1 also has all necessary qualities to become a faithful companion for its owner.
This has become my favorite EDC. Pocket knives are limited to 3″ blade length in my state so this Ganzo fits the bill. Fit and finish on this knife are very good and the knife was very sharp out of the box. The spring tension on the G-lock was too high on my knife so, following directions on Youtube, I took the scales off and bent the springs in a bit to release some of the tension. Despite having to do this, I’m still giving the knife a 5 star rating because for 30 minutes of work it now deploys easily, has solid lockup, and the blade is dead center. Knives at this price point often require some tuning to get the most out of them. The handle is comfortable, the G10 scales are grippy but not overly so. The edge retention is pretty good, I’ve been able to bring the edge back to ‘slice phone book paper’ sharpness with a few strokes on my strop using green compound. I like the knife so much, I ordered a second one as backup and in case the price goes up. One caveat is that the blade comes to a rather sharp point so some extra caution during use or when carrying it open is warranted. It certainly has no problems penetrating tough ‘consumer-proof’ plastic packaging.