dirtdevil via eBay
Dirt Devil Vacuums
on sale listed below.
Shipping is free
. Thanks rsvpd
- Dirt Devil Versa Power Clean Stick Vacuum (SD20010, Red) $ 9.99
- Dirt Devil Ultra Corded Bagged Handheld Vacuum (M08230RED) $ 19.99
- Dirt Devil Express V6 Cordless Bagless Handheld Vacuum (BD10200) $ 12.99
- Dirt Devil Gator 9.6 Volt Cordless Handheld Vacuum (BD10085) $ 18.99
- Dirt Devil Accucharge 15.6V Cordless Bagless Handheld Vacuum (BD10045RED) $ 29.99
eBay Seller Info
- dirt_devil (24872 feedback rating)
- 99.3% Positive feedback
Item is eligible for eBay Money Back Guarantee
- Get the item you ordered or get your money back.
- Covers your purchase price and original shipping.
- See Details
- 14 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping
25 0n amazon
Do yourself a favor: don’t get any of them.like, no matter what the price is. Just don’t. They’re crap.
Had this vacuum. Virtually worthless to use and I think I put it in the trash
So you’re saying this particular vacuum sucks because it doesn’t suck?
Please read the reviews before buying! The rating is more than 4 stars, but the reviews are horrendous.
I can imagine the cordless ones being junk if they used shitty Ni-Cad batteries, but what could be so bad about the corded ones? I recall getting a cheap Dirt Devil about a decade ago that worked decently for a few years. Also the M08230RED on this list seems to have around 4.1/5 stars from most sites. The SD20010 appears to be junk mainly because it’s a 3-in-1.
Have the similar model and works for dog hair on all hard floors will not work for much else
Bad reviews on Amazon
Requires replacement bags
This vacuum brand ‘sucks’
People thought this would work well on carpet before buying…
my cordless died within 6mo.s
Thanks OP. Really needed one, literally had a similar one for 20$ sitting in my Walmart cart …and for half the price that they’re going for on Walmart I figure it’s worth a try. Added 99 cent for a two year warranty just in case it sucks (not literally) and the seller wants to give me issues. If you don’t expect it to do any heavy duty cleaning (which is not what these small cheap vacuums are made for anyways) then I doubt I’ll be disappointed for the price unless I get a faulty one.
- 3 in 1 Hand & stick vac
- 1.25 Amps of power
- 16 foot cord
- Bagless design
- Easy empty dirt cup
This is what it is… It feels like a toy and it’s not a (Dyson) but it’s got a lot of suction
and the advantage of the little nozzle to clean up corners is a plus. I’m still looking for
the charger from my cordless Dirt Devil that was lost in the move…but for under $20
this is a great alternative… Yes…I would recommend this little “Devil”