Dell Inspirion 7572 Business Laptop for
$ 779.99 – $ 300 w/ promo code
(apply at checkout) =
Shipping is free
. Thanks Suryasis
Note: Offer valid until December 17, 2018 at 8 AM EST or while supplies last.
- 15.6″ 1920×1080 IPS LED Backlit Display
- Intel i5-8250U 1.6GHz (3.4GHz Turbo, 6MB Cache)
- 8GB DDR4L 2400MHz Memory
- 256GB PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Nvidia MX150 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
- Backlit Keyboard
- 720p HD Webcam
- Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2 + Gigabit Ethernet
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x USB 2.0
- 1x HDMI 1.4a
- 1x SDXC Card Reader
- 3 Cell 42 WHr Li-Ion battery
- 4.41 lbs
- 15.6″ Touchscreen Truelife LED-Backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080) Display; Intel Integrated 620 Graphics
- 8th Gen Intel Quad Core i5-8250U Processor (1.6GHz, up to 3.4GHz, 6MB Cache), beating i7-7500U in performance by an average of 26% according to tests from external websites
- 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM, 1TB SATA hard drive
- Backlit Keyboard; 802.11 Dual Band Wireless-AC + Bluetooth 4.2, Integrated Widescreen HD Webcam
- 2x USB 3.1, 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, Stereo Speakers with MaxxAudio Pro Audio Processing, Windows 10 Home (64-bit); Color: silver
I have always been a dell customer and 100% happy with every product I have gotten from them, But this laptop is not quite what I expected. It freezes up at least once every other time I turn it on. The screen flickers before it freezes then I have to do a hard boot to get it going.
UPDATE: I have changed my star rating because all it needed was Bios updated:) Am now happy with my laptop and will continue to be a Loyal Dell fan!
This is a good deal and should be getting more attention like previous similar deals did…
Oh, and 12% CB for the next hour, as of this post.
Good job. buddy
Is this similar to a latitude or thinkpad?
Arrives by Thursday, Jan 3. Come on Dell
That’s too late…
Will AMEX offer work here if available on card? off on 0 and more?
Review from an Indian website, but it’s in English and posted this week:
ugh i’ve been waiting and looking since early November for a cheap 15.6′ light gaming laptop (that’s not too heavy) and pulled the trigger right away…
But i accidentally went through e-bates Dell Consumer (not small business) cashback portal… it was counting down till the 12% goes away… so i just clicked without thinking. what are the chances that this actually tracks or e-bates honor it… it was the same percentage 12%
Not that great. The price can got you a same Inspiron with i7 when blackfriday. Besides, a 4.4 lbs with a i5 ? Not worth carrying such a weight. If I carry a brick, it better be a top spec brick. Or it better be under 3 lbs. wait longer. I’m sure dell have more promotions which will be a i7 one again
I also clicked through Dell consumer. Besides that, when I finish the transaction, it was passed midnight. Hope 12% still tracks.
IT was pretty hot when you stack it (the non dell.com ones can’t be stacked, office depot / newegg / walmart):
5 (with tax)
– AMEX Offer
– AMEX Offer #2 (split)
– 12% e–bates
but my 12% e-bates probably won’t track…
You can check your history on their site. Just click Shopping Trips and ti will give you a date and time.
“Shouldn’t” matter when you finished the transaction. The clicking time should indicate your eligibility. Of course, it’s ultimately up to them. Not sure if you clicked Small Business site from the Consumer site that it will count though. Sure hope I’m wrong. Good luck.