Dell G5 15.6″ Gaming Laptop
on sale listed below. Thanks prithvirao17
- Black (G5587-7139BLK-PUS) $ 741.51 w/ free store pickup (price updates during checkout, or $ 749 w/ free shipping
- Red (G5587-7037RED-PUS) $ 749 w/ free shipping
- Intel Core i7-8750H Processor
- 15.6″ 1920×1080 IPS Display
- 8GB DDR4 Memory
- 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics
- 3x USB 3.0 (1 /w Power Share)
- 1x USB 3.1 Type-C GEN 2 /w Thunderbolt 3
- 1x SDXC Card Reader
- 1x HDMI 2.0
- Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 10
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare, LED-Backlit Display, Backlit Keyboard, English
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H Processor (6-Core, 9MB Cache, up to 3.9GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 up to [32GB]
- 128 GB (SSD) Boot + 1 TB 5400 RPM [SATA] HDD Storage, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, with 4GB GDDR5 graphics memory
- No Optical Drive, 802.11ac + Bluetooth 5.0, Dual Band 2.4&5 GHz, MU-MIMO/160Mhz, 2×2, 56 Whr Battery, 4-Cell (Integrated), 1 X HDMI, 4 X USB 3.1 [3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C]
Its too heavy. That’s the only bad side of it to me but everything else is okay
I have this one. It’s loud when the gpu spins up but it runs BF1 just fine. I’ve enjoyed it a good bit.
This a good deal? I’d probably scrap the mechanical HDD and add another SATA drive.
with 16GB RAM and 256 GB SSD was on sale for less last week but the G5 is a better machine with better cooling, 2×2 wireless and USB Type-C.
This seems well priced. Should sell out quick.
FP with 5 thumbs up! Nice job slickdeals!
Have the G3. Screens on G3, G5 and G7 do not have great color output. However, you can easily swap them out in the future for a better screen. Otherwise, G3 is fast and gets the job done for me.
Just a repost of the deal I posted week earlier
Do you mean solid state drive? Sata is the connection between the drive (mechanical or solid state) and the bus.
Is there an extra slot for SSD on this thing? If so. NVM or SATA? I’m about to order this thing.
Yeah, sorry, meant SATA SSD.
Maxed out @ 1080p?
Just don’t go past bios 1.3 or you’ll have heating issues
When not gaming, is the fan on a lot? How loud? I’m in need of a quiet laptop.
Certainly a lot of power for the $ $ $ !