Note, a smartphone is required to download the app for free.
- Download the Bitmo App for Free
- Create your account and verify your info (Name & Address etc)
- Once you’ve create an account, locate the Account tab and then click ‘Promo Codes’ and apply one of the following promo codes
- Once you receive your $ 5 gift card, click on your Wallet tab and click ‘Exchange’
- Exchange your $ 5 gift card for a $ 5 Microsoft Xbox Digital Gift Card via GameStop
- Use the GameStop Gift card from Bitmo to pay/exchange it.
Ok, how do I use the card to buy something? Do I need the GameStop app? I’m confused about the bitmo app
Thanks for the free
Nvm figured it out lol
Scored one and yes it went legit. Simply follow the OP’s instruction and you’re done.
Edit: don’t overthink this process
Just follow the steps above. You need to Check out on gamestop by putting a card in, but it will just take the gift card. No tax
Simply follow OP’s instruction
What don’t U understand? The Bitmo app gives u a gift card that u exchange for a GameStop gift card. U then checkout with that gift card on GameStop. Doesn’t matter if app or web site.
It says Pending for the gift card. I did Panera bread.
Yeah no thanks not selling my info through my phone carrier look at the info it wants access to.
edit: INFO that they are asking for permission when you give your carrier info.
When you go to give your number it lists all the Information it wants from your carrier such as names, addresses , email address, phone numbers , which Includes who you call how many times you call and for how long. Among some other stuff.
Also it says other providers so who knows who’s looking at it or who they sell it to.
They’re have been people getting codes that are redeemed. I would avoid this deal.
If none of those codes work, try bettergift5
Thanks a bunch!!! Took a few steps but you had them listed out nicely and it worked perfectly!! Awesome!!