AmazonBasics Dual Charging Station for Xbox One
on sale for
Shipping is free
. Thanks ededlee
Note: Temporarily out of stock, but you may still order.
Order now and we’ll deliver when available. We’ll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Officially licensed by Xbox
- Charging station charges 2 controllers at the same time
- Compatible with Xbox One S, Xbox One standard, and Xbox One Elite controllers
- Requires 2.5 hours for a full charge; push controller down to charge and click up to release controller
- Includes 1 charging dock and 2 battery packs
- LED indicator light lets you know when charge is in process/complete (red light indicates charging, green light indicates a full charge)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
This is the first non-OEM rechargeable batteries that I have bought for my controllers. I am not impressed. The batteries drain quickly and the controller shuts off without triggering a low battery warning on screen. I’ve not even had these batteries for a month yet and they are preforming sub-par already. I would not recommend this product to anyone. The batteries do take a charge and fit in my controller perfectly but the play time is very low (roughly 1.5-2 hrs.) and that just doesn’t work for me. It is not fun en-gauging in a battle just to have your character stop moving and get killed by npc’s or other players due to a dead battery.
Good deal. I’ve been using one since November with no issues.
In 4 one. Thx.
I bought the other edition for the same price back in November (where you remove the batteries) and have been happy with it. Would have to assume the cells are the same between the two editions, get a great charge out of them. Can’t speak to longevity of course.
how long does battery last on this?
Out of stock
Good deal. I need a white version.
Why not the white version? Looking for one to match the Xbox One S.
in for 1
Ordered one. Thx OP.
In 4 1
I have this since November too. It’s good, makes contact easily but coming from a competitor I do notice the battery life isn’t quite as good. I get about 8 consecutive hours on a charge whereas the other one was a couple/few days. Still worth it especially if you have 2 controllers
Why buy this instead of getting the eneloop rechargeable batteries or the ikea ladda 2450