yywirelesss via eBay.com
64GB LG V20 5.7″ Smartphone for Sprint
(Titan Black; Used-Like New/Grade A) on sale for $ 99.99 – Extra $ 10 off w/ promo code
apply in cart
Shipping is free
. Thanks RevOne
Note, must apply the listed promo code to receive discount. Be sure to select the drop down menu to select the Sprint version.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Adreno 530 GPU Quad-Core Processor
- 5.7″ 2560×1440 IPS Primary Display w/ 5MP (front camera) & dual 16MP + 8MP (rear camera)
- 2.1″ 160×1040 secondary display
- 64GB Internal Storage (up to 2TB w/ microSD card)
- 4GB RAM
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- IR Blaster, FM Radio
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Quad DAC
- USB Type C port w/ Quick Charge 3.0
- 3200mAh Removable Battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
eBay Seller Info:
- yywirelesss on eBay (51,207 feedback rating)
- 99.3% Positive feedback
- 30 Days Money back. Buyer pays for return shipping.
- Blazing fast 4G LTE Data Speeds; Long-Lasting 3,200 mAh (Removable) Battery
- Dual Rear Cameras; 16MP+8MP w/ Wide-Angle Lens, Selfie Light, Gesture Shot (take selfies without touching the phone!)
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS; Magnificent 5.7-inch Quad-HD display, delivers brilliant colors and deep contrast
- Powerful Quad-core Processor; Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Chipset
- 64GB Internal Memory + microSD Card Slot for Expandable Memory
First, the process of having to go into Sprint store to switch from my current broken phone and get it activated was a chore, THEN getting it home after activation to find out WiFi calling wouldn’t turn on at all (common problem with v20’s, I find out later). And then, after about 24 hours I lost all mobile data altogether. No calls or texts went through. Thinking it was just a connection issue, as everything else on the device besides WiFi calling seemed to work on wifi, I took it to Sprint. They couldn’t get it to connect, they tried resetting all network settings and connections. They told me they couldn’t do anything about it, said it was a hardware issue. This all happened in the first 3 days! I was so upset because I loved this phone. I factory reset and returned the phone through Amazon.
This is a very well designed phone. Any deal on V30.
Looks like a good way of getting in on the free year of BYOD Sprint service.
Can be unlocked ?
Still using one of these myself. On Verizon they pushed Oreo 8.0 to it. It is starting to show its age a little with speed but I probably wont buy a new one until its unbearable or it breaks.
Does the sprint version of the phone have any of the gsm bands or is it strictly ONLY a sprint phone?
Worth quite a bit more as a trade-in device, so this might be a “buy first think later” candidate.
Here’s a (Costco) deal where trading in a V20 gets you 0 toward a T-Mobile iPhone XR/XS
6 for T-Mobile V20. Only off. I just got the AT&T Z2 Force expired deal yesterday but found out it won’t work 100% on T-Mobile. I recently got OnePlus 6T and like it but some unexpected bills so was thinking on returning it. Plus hate paying full price even though it’s a pretty good price. lol
Edit – I didn’t see Sprint V20 in the title until now or maybe I need some coffee. hehe
Good deal for a backup phone. I was torn between this and the s7 edge back during the Note 7 recall. I went s7 because the v20 has no water resistance.
Thanks just got one
Using one as we speak, picked up refurbished 5 months ago for 0. It’s an excellent phone, people frequently ask me if it’s new. It has a removable battery, expandable storage, and a high quality/power headphone out.
If you stop using it as a phone, it makes a nice portable music player, which you may want if your next phone has no headphone jack. Removable battery is awesome.
Pass this is not unlocked
Can i use it on cricket as-is without jumping through any hoops ?
You’ll be happy ya went with the S7 if ya drop it in the toilet but sad when the battery starts to get weak. I like a waterproof phone but like a replaceable battery even more. I’ve only dunked one phone in 20 years but had countless batteries give up the ghost.