Wholesale Connection via Rakuten
has a couple
Samsung NU7100 Series 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs
(2018 models) on sale listed below.
Shipping is free
. Thanks DJ3xclusive
Note, must be signed in to apply the coupon code.
- 43″ Samsung UN43NU7100 4K UHD Smart TV $ 334.50 w/ coupon code WC60
- Resolution: 3840×2160
- Refresh Rate: Motion Rate 120
- HDR, Dolby Digital Plus
- 3x HDMI
- 2x USB
- 1x Ethernet
- 50″ Samsung UN50NU7100 4K UHD Smart TV $ 334.72 w/ coupon code WCON60
- PurColor: Enjoy millions of shades of color, fine tuned to create an incredibly vibrant picture
- Motion Rate 120: Smooth action on fast-moving content
- HDR: View stunning high dynamic range content with a TV designed to support HDR10+
- Slim Design: An elegant slim design for a modern look you’ll admire
- Smart TV: Access your streaming services all in one place using the Samsung Remote Control.Sound Output (RMS):20W
- Please note the differences between the UN43NU7100 and the UN43NU710D. NU7100: Dark gray stand color, 450 nits HDR sustained brightness, Mega Dynamic Contrast. NU710D: Charcoal black stand color, 430 nits HDR sustained brightness, Ultra Dynamic Contrast.
Samsung UN55NU7100FXZA- 4K UHD HDR –
The clarity and resolution of the display
Sound -quality- (see problem below) is very good for a thin TV. The clarity of voices is exceptional, especially helpful for ‘older ears’.
Capable of being used like a DVR to ‘record’. Plug memory into the USB you can set up the TV for timed recordings like you would with a DVR.
MOTION- After installation the display of moving objects was ridiculously ‘jerky’. I had to turn off the -default setting- AUTO MOTION to correct the erratic movement.
SOUND- When watching Satellite the volume will sometimes get -very low- (EG. after skipping a commercial break). If you PAUSE and then RESUME viewing the sound will return to NORMAL. The AUTO VOLUME on or off made no difference except that the LOW and NORMAL sound levels were ‘less obvious’. As this TV replaced a Samsung 48″ which did not experience similar sound changes I will assume this model has a sound problem.
It’s a tossup on whether to return the TV due to the annoying sound problem or not.
SOUND VOLUME UPDATE:
After changing every sound setting available I have come up with a ‘work around’. Change the DISH Satellite Receiver Sound OUTPUT to PCM (default is Dolby). The -Satellite Receiver- will then DECODE the audio and send it to the Samsung TV. When the Satellite Receiver sound is set to Dolby Digital the Samsung TV must do the DECODING of the audio. The problem appears to be in the Dolby Digital decoding when stopping/starting the event being viewed.
The -possible downside- to this is PCM provides 2 CHANNEL output while Dolby Digital provides DTS 5.1 for Surround Sound.
0 below best price, below last posting
Great for gaming with minimal input lag, UHD Dimming for true 4k upscaling (vs the 6900 series) and 3 HDMI inputs
Waited long enough.. Thank you OP!!
Maybe put size in title…
Don’t get this model I have one and Wifi connection is bad (Its only 2.4Ghz)
This or 6950 from Costco for same price? Is there really that big of a difference that makes a return and repurchase worth it?
I’ve been debating if I want to upgrade to a 4k hdr TV but I’m not sure what streaming support that kind of video files.
Does Netflix, Hulu and Amazon stream most content in 4k?
This or tcl s517?
So 7″ for 22cents?
Can someone else confirm coupon working? WCON60 “Please enter a valid coupon code and try again.”
Can we use apple15 to get additional off using Applepay
How good will the 43″ model be as a 4K computer monitor?
Yes, I just tried this on 50″
Netlfix and Amazon have a ton and pretty much all Netflix originals are now in 4k a lot on Netflix and Amazon are HDR. Altered Carbon on Netflix looks great Grand Tour on Amazon looks great. Hulu has removed the ability to stream in 4k for some reason.