41-Piece Holiday Time Shatterproof Ornament Set
(Various Styles) on sale listed below. Select free store pickup where available otherwise
shipping is free
on $ 35+ orders. Thanks Blue_00
, availability for shipping or in-store pickup may vary by location.
- Dark Teal, Purple & Fuchsia $ 4.50
- Classic Silver $ 4.50
- Dark Teal, Lime Green & Fuchsia $ 4.99
- Rich Dark Teal $ 4.99
- Dark Red, Brown & Champagne $ 4.99
About This Item
- Includes 41 ornaments
- Shatterproof design helps to prevent cracks, breaks and other damage and makes for easy clean-up should an accident occur
- Classic silver finish allows you to easily transform your living space into an enchanting winter wonderland
- Use to spruce up your Christmas tree, add some glitz to your mantel or embellish your front door
- Easy to put in placemakes a fun decorating activity that will delight the entire family
- Helps to make the holiday season extra special for kids, friends and family
How are you going to defend your family with these in the case of a home alone style Christmas burglar invasion where you have to improvise traps if you can’t shatter em into sharp pieces
Thanks for reminding me to watch the movie again; totally forgot the plot already.
Several showing pickup not available
Got these last week from store itself… for .. Price in store was but when I showed them the price online.. they adjusted the price to
Good luck finding these. They been sold out in most store for 2 weeks now
Got some like these last year after Christmas clearance. Kids have been throwing them around the living room and the bulbs haven’t broke, but the tops that hang from the tree are plastic and many are no longer useable without some glue.
Picking up 2 packages today for 9 and change.
yall jumping on these too early. its why seasonal stuff never reaches 70-90% off and if it does all the good stuff is gone because people cant wait and get them only 50% off.
We bought two sets for our tree (wanted shatter proof because the pets destroy all our other ones). 1/3 and 1/4 of each respective set were unusable or broken. Some were missing the tops that the hook hangs onto and the rest were either cracked or not fully molded in to their shapes. Interestingly, they were all placed into the clear tubes with the defect turned inward- so I would assume the manufacturer and packers knew these were defective.
There’s going to be nothing left after Christmas this year. I hit up a few Walgreens, Lowes, Dollar Generals etc, and most already have had 50% off for weeks, and have less than a half isle of stuff left.
I guess this is their new strategy, so they don’t have to mark things down at 75-90% anymore
Shatterproof sounds better than plastic