BuyDig via eBay
32″ Samsung U32J590 4K UHD 60Hz FreeSync Monitor
(price reflected at checkout).
Shipping is free
. Thanks iconian
- Resolution: 3840×2160
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Panel Type: VA
- Response Time: 4ms GTG
- Static Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Viewing Angles: 178° (H) / 178° (V)
- 2x HDMI
- 1x Display Port v1.2
eBay Seller Info
- BuyDig (532810 feedback rating)
- 99.2% Positive feedback
Item is eligible for eBay Money Back Guarantee
- Get the item you ordered or get your money back.
- Covers your purchase price and original shipping.
- See Details
- 30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping
Point of reference: 5 at samsung.com using student discount.
does this model support 4k fot xbox one x? I have last years model and doesn’t support 4k even tho it said its 4k . go figure
AMD FreeSync. Nice! Worth noting. 🍻
TN or IPS?
IS this stand super wobbly? I think i saw this one at costco but it shakes just by blowing at it.
Not really a gaming display but wanted to list those specs for anyone interested.
According to the amazon listing and questions for the same model it is apparently VA which I didn’t know existed honestly.
Probably too cheap for ips
Specs on Samsung.com says its a VA panel
How to use student discount??
3840×2160 is 16:9 (widescreen), not 21:9 (ultrawide)
Neither, it is a cheap VA panel with subpar brightness.
4K, 16:9, VA panel, 60Hz, 4ms (GtG), Freesync, HDMI and DP 1.2.
DP cable NOT included in box. Overall seems legit for 4K console or PC gaming.
Yes. Make sure you use HDMI 2
- With stunning Ultra HD picture quality, PC viewing, gaming and more come alive with incredible lifelike detail.
- AMD FreeSync synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and monitor to reduce image tear and stutter
- An incredible 1 billion colors delivers detailed, natural looking, and extremely realistic images
- Connect multiple Ultra HD devices, like PCs and gaming consoles via two HDMI 2.0 inputs as well as one Display Port input
- Game Mode instantly optimizes screen contrast to give you a competitive edge during gameplay
- Picture-by-Picture (PBP) lets you connect to two devices to the monitor and maintain their original quality
overall it looks good, and was a pretty good price. My only complaint is that it seems to not go into a sleep mode most of the time when I unplug my macbook, or if my macbook turns off. It just cycles through the inputs forever. sometimes it will go to sleep, but then when i come back to it hours or days later, its on and cycling through inputs. The best setting i could find to fix this was called “eco timer”. With that on, it will wait 10 min after the source is gone and then turn the monitor off. the annoyance is, that next time i want to use my computer, i have to reach around behind the monitor and turn it on everytime. I’ve never had a monitor that did this.