B&H Photo Video
2-Pack TP-Link HS100 Wi-Fi Smart Plug Kit
(TPHS100K) on sale for
Shipping is free.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- FLEXIBLE CONTROL – UL certified to switch up to 15A, for flexible control of a wide range of plug-in devices
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a Scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- NOTE: 2-Pack includes two (2) Smart Plugs Requires a secured 24 GHz Wi-Fi network connection
I’ve had two of these plugs for nearly three months and they’ve been working flawlessly. Suddenly, one will not power any appliance that is plugged into it. This isn’t a network problem – it still connects to my WiFi, is recognized by the Kasa app and Alexa, all proper indicator lights are on, but the physical plug is dead. The outlet that it is plugged into is working, and all items plugged in are working on other outlets. I’ve moved the Smart Plug to different outlets and same thing.
I’ve done the factory reset and messed around with it for a while so now I think I give up. Disappointing because I’ve gone all in with TP-link – cameras, bulbs and plugs. To punish the company I guess I’ll buy their Smart Plug Mini instead. This thing was too big and clunky anyway.
Two Wi-Fi Smart Plugs Included
Remotely Turn On/Off Devices
2.4 GHz Wireless Frequency
Kasa App for iOS and Android
100 to 120 VAC Input and Output
Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
Works with Microsoft Cortana
Works with IFTTT and Nest
Thanks OP this is a good deal! Beats the recent Newegg deal for Californians. I ordered 3 sets.
In for one. Thx OP
I got when it was last week, but this is a solid deal for sure. Should be FP IMO
/plug is where these are a great deal. I prefer them over the Wemos because their app is better out of the box.
I agree, tp link app is better then Wemo app. These are very responsive and have never failed me.
I don’t even have that much plugged into the wall. What the heck…. in for 2…
I know a lot of people use them for those wall plug in things.
It seems big. Does it cover the other outlet?
I regularly get smart plugs for free (after rebate) with OhmConnect. If you’re in California, just sign up and you’re likely to get FAR offers. Recently, I got 2 free of the HS110 model of the TPLink smart plugs.
These would definitely block the outlet above (if plugged into the bottom outlet), but would they block the bottom outlet if plugged into the top? It’s hard to tell from the photos.
ugh this one doesn’t have energy monitoring. but it’s still a very good deal. thanks op!
This smart plug is also supported by the Skyrim VR Imersive Winds fan mod
…so there is that